The Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training Certification enables individuals to become qualified mindfulness teachers
This Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction designed course has been designed to offer you the knowledge and experience you need to be a competent teacher of mindfulness. The course is ideal for coaches, teachers and other educators, nurses, therapists, yoga teachers, clinical psychologists, HR, social workers, and anyone else who is working with people and would like to expand their practice.
Participants in this training will:
• Learn how to teach mindfulness meditation with tools for body, heart, and mind.
• Develop and enhance your own practice of embodied mindfulness.
• Strengthen your capacity for applying mindfulness in your personal and professional life.
• Explore the neuroscience of mindfulness meditation.
• Train to teach practices of compassion, loving kindness, forgiveness, and joy.
• Develop skills for leading groups and classes and guiding students.
• Engage in philosophical discussions on the purpose and usage of mindfulness meditation.
Dates & Times: Please note- this training is a combination of virtual and in person (with fully virtual as an option bc of health or travel)
Jan 8-10 | Feb 5-7 | March 5-7 | April 9-11
• Fridays 6pm to 7:30pm (Virtual)
• Saturdays 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
• Sundays 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
$1300 | Early Bird $1000 [before Nov 1, 2020]
Email Erica at email@example.com
*Limited to 20 trainees
⚠️ Contact class and event hosts directly via their social media platforms (located within the event details) for more information on schedules, pricing, etc. Please read about the compliance regulations and best-practices we've implemented to ensure your safety when you visit the Balance Living Center.
Massage Therapy. Besides the obvious blissful reasons, massage is an excellent way to maintain your entire body and mind! In addition to ci...
The Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training Certification enables individuals to become qualified mindfulness teachers. With foundations in ...
with Heidi Kroft.
Flow & Restore every Friday morning from 9:00a - 10:15a.
Vinyasa Flow every Monday at 6:00p, Wednesdays at 3:00p and Thursda...