Hikyoga’s mission is to help people de-stress by utilizing the simple things in life such as spending more time in nature and incorporating yoga into our busy lives.
We have been established in Rochester, NY for 3 years now and continue to expand! Based on the popularity and high demand of our Hikyoga classes, Nicole Kazimer, Owner & Founder of Hikyoga, along with Erica Ebert, owner of Balance, will be hosting Hikyoga Leader Level One 20HR Training Certification to yoga teachers looking to join our Hikyoga community.
Who can be a Certified Hikyoga Leader? Any 200 RYT or 500 RYT!
What are the advantages of being a Hikyoga Instructor?
● Taking your class outside the studio
● Significantly reducing traditional yoga studio startup costs
● No studio fees or overhead
● Enjoying the outdoors while you teach
● Grow your yoga following as your market will be expanding to new yogis and hikers
● Larger class sizes
● Traveling classes
● No studio constrictions
● Expand class offering
● Access to all Hikyoga Apparel at wholesale costs creating additional revenue stream
Meet Your Trainers:
Nicole Kazimer, RYT 200 Trainer Founder & Owner of Hikyoga, Business Growth Expert & Branding Consultant
Erica Ebert, ERYT 200 / RYT 500 Lead Trainer, Expert Mindfulness Coach, Founder & Owner of Balance Yoga & Fitness
Total Course Hours:
16 Contact / 4 Non Contact
May 4th: 5:45pm-7pm
May 5th: 8:00am-5pm
May 6th: 10:30am-4:30pm
4 Non contact Course hours to be completed on your own
$450/$398 Early Bird Special Before April 20th
Students in this training will be able to:
● Cue basic anatomy
● Understand the essential elements of meditation / mindfulness
● Speak to the benefits of being in nature
● Connect a message (theme) to the Hikyoga event
● Implement a successful Hikyoga Including finding the trail
● Understanding hiking safety
● Creating and promoting a business and marketing plan and so much more!